FINE LINE & WRINKLES
How fine lines and wrinkles are caused and what is the treatment?
Are you one of those who is counting the lines on your skin on daily basis?
No one likes to age. Although it has a lot beautiful things associated with it but with all the positive aspects, there are some negative ones as well that includes wrinkles or fine line. There are a lot of people who are worried about growing wrinkles on their skin and then there are those who are getting benefit from this issues e.g. beauticians.
Causes of fine lines and wrinkles
There can be a lot of causes of wrinkles and fine lines. Some of them are explained below:
- Sun exposure: Extensive exposure to the sun may cause issues in your skin health. As a result, your skin will start aging at a very initial stage.
- Smoking: It is considered as one of the worst habits you can have. Smoking directly affects your skin in a negative way causing it to age early.
- Age: This is the cause that is almost impossible to be neglected. With the passage of time, your skin starts to age.
- The development of the essential nutrients slow down and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines become common.
- Hormonal changes: Everyone has a different effect of the hormonal changes in them. Some people face the issue of wrinkles due to the hormonal changes they are experiencing.
- Sleeping position: You must be surprised to read this cause of wrinkle but this is true. Your sleeping pattern can also cause wrinkles especially on your face. Sleeping at a specified position for a longer period of time can create permanent fine lines on the face.
- Poor food intakes: If your body is not getting the enough amount of nutrients that are required for the proper development of your body, you may experience early wrinkles.
If you are tired of trying different products for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines, it is high time that you shift to the services we provide. With our skin tightening services, you no longer have to worry about the wrinkles everyone will be seeing on your face. The skin tightening treatment is the most effective solution you can have. It is done with the help of bi-polar radio frequency and the infrared light energies that are combined and applied to the specified area on the skin. The slight heat that is produced with this combination acts directly on the dermal tissue. As a result, you get tight looking healthy skin without any kind of pain and effort.
The skin tightening treatment also reduces the sagging of the skin and improves its texture. This treatment is usually done in the form of series. Five treatments are included in the series. After you are done with the initial treatment, you need to have the maintenance treatment for around 3 to 6 months. The best part of this skin tightening treatment is that it does not have any adverse effect on your skin.