With age or heredity contributes to different skin irregularities on the face and rest of the body. These could include both external and internal irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, sun spots and visible blood vessels. Some areas of the body could develop cellulite conditions or the skin might become less firm and lose tone. All of these conditions can be treated with laser resurfacing and skin rejuvenation.
- Vascular conditions in which blood vessels become visible on the skin surface. Tiny blood filled blisters or constant flush of facial redness appear on skin.
- The supportive skin structures of skin that comprise of elastin fibers and collagen when weakens makes the skin loose and develops cellulite.
- Sun spots, freckles and other darkened patches of skin cause pigmentation of skin due to excess of exposure of sun.
- Some wrinkles become static and show all time without changing in appearance with the facial movements.
- Some expressions lines appear as folds when the skin is still. These are called dynamic wrinkles. These deepen with facial expressions and movements.
- Sometimes scars have a rolling appearance due to injury to skin or acne and makes the skin discolored, pitted or raised borders.
All of the above mentioned conditions can be treated with skin rejuvenation.
IPL photorejuvenation means intense pulsed light and this kind of laser treatments are commonly used for different processes of skin rejuvenation which are as follows:
- IPL photorejuvenation can be used for removing age spots and sun spots and other brown splotches that might appear on the exposed areas of the skin.
- Numerous skin conditions like rosacea, dilated blood vessels, broken blood vessels on the face, neck and chest and lightening and reducing redness.
- IPL photorejuvenation helps in controlling the flushing of the skin.
- With the help of skin rejuvenation the skin texture can be improved a great deal through collagen stimulation, reduces oiliness and improve the pore size.
Process of IPL Photorejuvenation:
High energy light waves are used in the process of IPL photorejuvenation. These light waves are then pierced in the skin by eliminating or reducing the different effects of aging like wrinkles, fine lines and skin discoloration. The inner layer of the skin is heated and stimulated while cooling and keeping the outer layer epidermis of the skin protected. Each method and technology that is used in this type of treatment tends to be different in functionality. The light of IPL also boosts collagen production which is a natural protein that fills the wrinkles making the skin smooth. The results of IPL photorejuvenation become more prominent with each treatment. About 3-5 months are required with full five skin rejuvenation sessions spaced 3-4 weeks apart for ideal results. You can see improvement with each of the sessions but it is important that you know that each skin is different and therefore it is common that your experience and response will be bit different to each treatment.
If you want quality services for skin rejuvenation Health Medica will be your ideal choice.