ACNE / OILY SKIN
Causes, types and treatment of acne and oily skin
Are you tired of treating the acne or oily skin problem you are facing every now and then? Well, there are thousands of people out there who are facing the same problem. The issues of acne and oily skin are increasing on the daily basis which is causing major skin issues. Acne is a form of skin disease in which the excessive oil that is generated in your skin is stored into the pores of your skin. Although for the proper functioning of your skin, you require some oils but when they are produced in an excessive amount they create issues.
Types of acne:
There are some common types of acne that are experienced by the people. These types of the acne include the following:
- Blackheads: It is a type of acne that is formed due to the extra storage of oil in the pores of the skin. They are clearly visible and their tip turned black due to the exposure to dirt and pollutants in the air.
- Whiteheads: Another type of acne includes whiteheads that generally remained under the skin of the person. They are quite small and are not easily visible.
- Pustules: This form of acne is clearly visible on the upper side of the skin. Their end is of red color and they are topped with pus.
- Papules: This is the acne that is pink in color and is quite visible on the skin.
- Cysts: This type of acne is the major cause of scars. They can be painful and usually filled with the pus.
Causes of acne and oily skin:
There can be a lot of causes of acne and oily skin that are explained below:
- Stress can cause hormonal changes in your body which in return can have a negative impact on your physical health. Developing acne or the oily skin is one of the issues stress can cause.
- The dirt particles present in the air can damage your skin and produce acne.
- The diet you are taking can also be the cause of acne.
- If you are cleaning your skin frequently with intense methods, there are chances that you will get acne.
If you want to get rid of your acne and oily skin issue, do consider our acne. The treatment is for both cases either mild or severe. However, the frequency at which a person will receive the blue light treatment will depend on the amount of acne and the nature of skin. Generally this treatment is provided for once in a week and it continues till right weeks. To reduce the lesions and papules an additional cream can also be used. One of the best part of the blue light treatment is that it does not have any kind of side effect. It is quite gentle and smooth done in a way that the tissues are not harmed.